My dream job

 I was thinking that I don't have a dream job, it may be one of the reasons why I changed my study program so many times. I'm studying geography but I still can't imagine myself working even though I'm a year or so away from finishing my degree, but I would like to have a job as a part-time geographer and if it's possible with some field trips (I think I'm asking too much). I would like to be in an office but also in contact with nature. I still don't know in which area I would like to work, the only thing I know for sure is that I don’t like teaching or research



On the other side I would like to have another job, since I am not a person who can stay doing only one thing for a long time, this would be in something that I really like - something like hobby/work - I would like it to be related to art or photography  obviously in contact with nature and hopefully I could travel to see different places.


The salary issue doesn't worry me much because I don't want to have children or pets and I don't want to live in Santiago, which is one of the most expensive cities. Being able to pay for basic services is enough. I rather imagine a life in a quiet countryside in the south, as I feel it could be a nice place to live and to work in different things.







Comments

  1. What do you mean you don't want to have pets? YOU DEVIL! 💖 jajaja we can travel together if you want to

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand you a lot, it has been hard for me to find what I am really passionate about, I don't see myself working as an architect, but here we are in the middle of the career.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

the best travel

A place I would love visiting

Academic Challenges