A place I would love visiting

One of the countries I would like to visit is Greece, specifically one of its islands. I always knew the country for the great historical and cultural value it has, but I must say that it is not only for that reason that I want to visit it, but rather for a very bad reason :( well, simply because of the movie mamma mia!

For the same reason I would like to visit Skopelos, which is located in the region of Tesalia where the movie was filmed. It is a small island that has a lot of green areas, crystal clear waters, a seaport, white houses with blue tones and a lot of tranquility.

Then I would travel to Skopelos and once there I would like to tour the coast and the various beaches, go diving, I would also like to rent a boat to make a tour between the beaches.  I would also like to visit the places where the movie was filmed and take the opportunity to visit all the beautiful places of the city, the stores, bars and coffee shops.

Then I would travel to Skopelos and once there I would like to tour the coast and the various beaches, go diving, I would also like to rent a boat to make a tour between the beaches.  I would also like to visit the places where the movie was filmed and take the opportunity to visit all the beautiful places of the city, the stores, bars and coffee shops.

Comments

  1. Those places look amazing <3 I hope you can visit Greece soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greece is a beautiful place, I have never seen the movie mamma mia, is it near santorini? -Paloma G

    ReplyDelete
  4. Skopelos sound like a really beautiful place to visit and enjoy the calm of the sea

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

the best travel

Academic Challenges